I have a couple Elecraft Items for sale, An assembled K2 and unbuilt KPA100.

The K2 is serial number 315 with version 2.01 firmware. It is in excellent
condition and works perfect. It has the following options

KAF2 - audio Filter
KSB2 - ssb option
K160RX - 160meter and rec ant
KAT2 - internal antenna tuner
KB2T - internal battery
KNB2 - noise blanker

All manuals $695 + shipping

Also have a unbuilt KPA100 100Watt PA unit. I just bought this when I bought
my K2 serial #4993 last month. I decided to keep the K2 a qrp version and
build in the tuner and battery. Therefore I have the unbuilt KPA100 as it
came from Elecraft WITH the complete Torroid Set from the "Torroid Guy" .
Cost of the KPA100 was $369.00 plus shipping and the torroids were $42.50
inc shipping.  I'll sell the KPA100 and the prewound torroids for $345.00
shipped Priority Mail in the lower 48.

Not interested in any trades at this time

Please email with any questions.

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J