Somehow I have become the focus on this although it was Doug N6TQS
that had the need

I don't need a large monitor for the P3, but would like a 7-10" display.
Are there such monitors available anywhere? I've not had any luck in
finding one.

73, doug

Good show Frank, you win the prize.  I knew if we kept at it we would
find something for Doug.  Another example of the power of the
Elecraft community.

I looked at the specs on these units and although their native
resolution is lower they appear to deal with input VGA resolutions of
1024x768 up to 1600x1200.  Looks like they should play well with the
P3SVGA.  Another neat feature is that they will power off the same 12
volts as the P3 and K3.  1 amp or so.  This would fit into a field
day or emergency station.  Even the possibility of running the whole
station off a solar panel charging a battery.

Only one downside item.  They are a bit pricey at over $200.  But
what price happiness?

David K0LUM