hi Don,

yes it is with the base K2, and yes I sent into a dummy load.
I'll repeat the test with a better setup (no switch between dummy load and
K2/Wattmeter)
But the fact that only 80 and 40m is affected lets me suspect the issue is with
the K2.

tnx a lot for your support!

Werner oe9fwv

--
Where does revenge end, and justice begin?

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>
Homepage: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/>
Fone +43 5522 75013
Fax +43 5522 22505