given the chipset and technologies, its extraordinarily unlikely that the KX3
is not multi-layer.   The interconnection density and pin arraignments on these
chips virtually ensure that multilayer is the only way to build a compatible
PCB.   Even the lo-res video's posted todate, show component densities which
ensure multi-layer.

Someday, after the shipping backlog is down etc,  It would be VERY VERY
interesting to see a KX3 technology presentation.   The management of digital,
RF and audio in a very small package on multilayer PCB to achieve the
performance of the K3 and KX3 would be fascinating.  Even a layer plan (what
functions on which layers) would be of interest.

Niel