My apologies, to everyone. My wishful thinking.. and optimistic outlook got me
into trouble. I've been watching the weather all morning... with flurries and
fits of rain... and a never ending stream of wind.. no problem.. been there
done that. The antennas are up.. the feedlines doing well.. so we're on for the
net at noon. No problem... What I failed to consider.. was simple. I reached
for the feedlines... to connect to the tuners...and promptly got smacked. Not
once.. but three maybe four times before I could turn loose. The dry wind build
up enough of a charge to make it impossible to get the net undeway, with the
big antennas.So.. ok.. that's still doable.. use the back up antenna.. it is a
low dipole, and open line fed, and short.. and that ... unfortunately, has
decided to lose its feedline. So.. I apologize, I thought I had covered it. But
rather.. got covered.Thank you to all that jumped in and managed anyway.  I'll
see you next week.

Dale - WC7S in Wy