Grif wrote:

> WHAT are the changes to R11 and R30???? Everyone is referring to them, but
> no-one has said what they are!!

Must be a dark secret, Grif.  Nobody seems to want to tell, apparently least of
all the folks who report having performed the mods!

I'd help if I knew...but I don't have a KX1.

I looked at KX1-related info on the elecraft web site (Tech Notes and Builder's
Resources), but there seems to be *NOTHING* there at all.  Nada.  Zip.  Null.
Zero.  That is most odd, considering that the KX1 has been out for two years.

In contrast, K1 and K2 owners will find a wealth of info there.

73,
Mike / KK5F