 From: Steve Reed <ai...@arrl.net>
To: Elecraft Discussion List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2012 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KPA3 misbehaving

OK, another update.

I tried the PA alignment procedure with the K3 utility.  The 5 watt
alignment goes fine.  The 50 watt alignment fails with "Hi Curr".

Removed the KPA3, checked for anything obviously loose (all looks good) and
reinstalled.  Same error....

Guess this will be a call to Elecraft tomorrow, unless someone in this
forum can help.

Steve, AI7AZ