A couple of weeks ago I updated the P3 FW from 1.09 to 1.16 and while
I've not noticed any improvements since I don't have the SVGA board, I
have noticed that the SPAN adjusts very slowly now.  Before the update
it adjusted about as fast as the knob was turned but now I can overrun it
quite easily or I need to turn the knob quite slowly.  Has anyone else
observed this behavior?  If this is the new "normal" I think I'll go
back to 1.09!

73, de Nate, N0NB >>