I use a Heil ProSet ic - it is for the Icom radios and uses an electrotet element and it works fine for little SSB that I operate - people tell me that I sound like
me (unfortunately!).
With the ProSets with HC4 & HC5 elements it sounds OK - could use a bit more audio,
I guess, but people still tell me it sounds good as it can with my voice!

72  73    Hank    K8DD