Jean_Francois,
Very nice.  I bet the inverted-vee was very effective at that location.

Steve, W2MY

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 2:39 PM
To: Elecraft - Maling List
Subject: [Elecraft] QST september 2005

For people who receive QST Magazine each month, you can see on page 20 a
photo that I did last june on top on Mt Hereford. I very proud of it. I have
not received my magazine yet, but someone from the States told me the good
news this morning !!!

I  was using my K2 and my Buddipole that day... did many QSO's...
already received QSL card from people for that marvelous day.

See it there...

http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard/.Pictures/Mont%20Hereford%205%20juin%
202005/DSC_1256.jpg

or