Except for our international customers, those of you who purchased
our "Boards & Parts Kit" should receive your kits today.

    We have added a "Free PDF Downloads" section to our unpcbs webpage
to supplement the "Quick Start Instruction Sheet" (i.e. the half-size
four-page booklet of assembly instructions) that is included with your
kit.  You can now download the PDF of our Deluxe Edition User's Guide
from http://home.cfl.rr.com/garyhvizdak/KI4GGX/unpcbs.htm#Downloads

    Please note that this link will be changing soon, and probably
within the next 24 to 48 hours, as a result of a conversion of our
existing webpage into a multi-page website.

    We are doing this conversion because our webpage has grown to 2.5
MB and about a dozen screens (depending on your resolution setting).
Our intention is for this conversion to simplify navigation for our new
and returning visitors, and perhaps also slightly reduce bandwidth
consumption in anticipation of increased traffic in the coming days
and weeks.

    When the dust settles, you will be able to find our new website's
homepage via the "Related Link" at the bottom of our Yahoo Groups
unpcbs website homepage, at http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/unpcbs
There will also be a forwarding link from our current unpcbs webpage,
http://home.cfl.rr.com/garyhvizdak/KI4GGX/unpcbs.htm

73,
Gary, KI4GGX
K2 #4067