Hi all,

Ken  aa7jc said

"I have not done much testing yet since I don't have anything that
draws that much current."

I have a couple of drums of mains cable known in the UK as 2.5 T&E,
the 2 conductors are 2.5 mm sq and earth is about 1.5.  The inner end
is available so I soldered the two main conductors together.  UK
rating is about 22A depending on how its installed, rather less
rolled on a drum!  Connect the two 'free' ends to 'short' the PSU.
You are only looking for 1/2  1/3  1/4 ohm depending on current; it
works very well for plenty long enough for stiffness tests, unroll
for a soak test or it probably wont unroll ever again !

Regards  73  Alan   G0HIQ