Good Morning,
     A rather chilly week this week.  Some rain but temperatures did
break into the 60s now and then.   Propagation was often not very good.
I was met with a loud roar more than I heard signals this week.  One
sunspot was very active for the entire time it was visible.  Even a
glancing blow was enough to set off the ionosphere.  But now that it has
passed over the limb the conditions should improve.

Please join us this afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

        Stay well,
           Kevin.  KD5ONS
-