I use a pair of Jacobs Accuvolts .. and they're pretty noisy on 6M
(the lowest frequency in the rover). One of them is on all the time
and lives in an RF-tight box with industrial filtered feedthroughs,
the other is keyed by the sequencer for the low-band station so it's
only enabled during transmit ..

de w1rt/john