Excellent suggestion, Dick.

Such events, along with a person setting something of the operating desk
that bumps the paddles, is one of the major causes of "ditters". Not only
are they annoying, a Ham in the USA is committing a serious Federal offense
by allowing transmissions not under his/her personal control.

(As an O.T. myself, one of the few old things I enjoy breaking are old
habits, Hi)

73, Ron AC7AC