Stan, that is great news!  While Slater is the only DE that is seaworthy, there
is another.  It is the USS Stewart, DE 238 that is displayed at Seawolf Park at
Galveston, Texas.  We have three functional antennas and a TS-440 installed.
Our call is N5BPS.  I will attempt to hear you when you get on the air and will
be happy to exchange information and pictures.
Sent from my iPhone Willis Cooke, trustee for USS Stewart and USS Cavalla