When the 100-watt amplifier is made available for the KX3 will it include (as
an option?) a 100-watt ATU?  I presume in the same physical box as the
amplifier?  Or, would it be a separate box or separate product (different from
KAT100)?

I am not thinking of an ATU for mobile.  For mobile, I am tuning a screwdriver
antenna (Hi-Q) to a reasonable SWR (under 1.5).  But, I am curious about
options available for both portable (with an amplifier) and even base station.
I know that other available ATUs can be used, it is just that the features and
form of the Elecraft equipment is nice.

73, phil, K7PEH