I was glad to see my K3 had the 560k resistors in place.
I checked the KX1 and don't see any installed...
Sooo... looks like its a good idea to place them somewhere in the feedline
after the antenna switcher...or maybe within the the antenna switcher box.
Really glad this subject came up cause New Mexico has fabulously low humidity!
Anyway I have my PL 259 loaded with a nice Allen Brady 100k 2w resistor ready
to play.

Phil
Santa Fe

On Sep 9, 2012, at 2:42 PM, Don Wilhelm <w3...@embarqmail.com> wrot

Phil,

That would be true only under certain conditions
What conditions are you referring to?  Your post was void of any conditions.

73,
Don W3FPR