Howdy Gang:

I have decided to part with my K2/10 and Ten Tec 1026 6M transverter.

The K2 was built by me and is s/n 4118 so no mods required.  It is in overall
excellent condition.

The K2/10 includes the following options:

KAT2
KSB2
KAF2
KBT2 (with battery only several months old)
K160RX (built but not installed)
FDIMP

New from Elecraft would be $1236.00 (and you have to put it together---grin)

The K2 works FB and had been my mainstay QRP rig until I got a K3.

Will include a spare K2 top and unopened bottle of Elecraft touch up paint for
those "oops" moments.

Will ship and insure the K2/10 and options for $875.

Preferred payment method is U.S. Postal Money Order or PayPal (please add %3.5).

                                                73, Joe W2KJ
                                                I QRP, therefore I am