Most email clients have a filter mechanism where which allows you to put messages into a folder you specify. For instance, I filter on "[Elecraft]" and all reflector posts go into the Elecraft folder. I can quickly exercise the delete key unless it is something I think is worth keeping. In that case, I could manually move it to a sub-folder if I desired. I find it is easier to handle my email with my Thunderbird email client than to attempt to view it on the web. I only use the web for things I want to dig out of the archives. YMMV

Try the filters, they make life more bearable than having everything rolled up in one Inbox.

73,
Don W3FPR