It is definitely in the works. We'll be testing the second prototype soon.

Wayne
N6KR

On Dec 28, 2012, at 6:56 AM, Robert Vargas (KP4Y) wrote:

Does anyone know if Elecraft plans to release the 2M module for the KX3 sometime in 2013? I have asked both Eric and Wayne that question on different email threads related to KX3 options, but no response has been received thus far. The 2M option had a lot of weight when I made the decision to buy the KX3 (sold a FT-897D to fund part of the purchased), and I would feel a little disappointed if I have to wait 2 years to enjoy that option.

73 and Best wishes in 2013,
Robert-KP4Y