In addition, I use my local mail client to sort my Inbox into topical
folders.  There is a folder for Elecraft email list postings and within that
there are sub-folders that sort key phrases in the Subject line, e.g., KX3,
KPA500, etc.  This enables me to quickly process a large influx of email by
focusing on groups of messages by topic.  I can see the entire thread in one
place without the mental blizzard of going through an unsorted Inbox on
diverse topics.

Ed W0YK