John,

the comp level should be zero in DATA modes. This is normal and cannot be
changed.
You should also activate the -s option.
(Menu - sync dt -> has to be layed on a PF switch)
This minimizes distortion and RX/TX switching time critical for ARQ modes

73! de Werner OE9FWV

--
 If all the salmon caught in Canada in one year
were laid end to end across the Sahara Desert,

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>
Homepage: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/>
Fone +43 5522 75013
Fax +43 5522 22505