I can not say I find the P3 is at all useful in chasing DX, NOT the fault
of the P3 of course, it's the abysmal operating procedures of those
continuously calling or replying to the DX when it's clear he is calling or
working another station. All the P3 sees is a mass of simultaneously
calling stations and it's impossible to see and pick out (most times ) who
is actually working the DX.
The 2nd Rx is indispensible in my opinion and I'd rather have that than my
P3 any day.
Of course the P3 has other uses but for finding the Dx listening QRG?

73 F5VJC