The output of the BCD pins is indeed TTL level, with coding as described in the
KRC2 manual.
If the BPFs need BCD input at +12 volts, probably the best way to do this would
be to configure four output pins to output the desired BCD code for each band
using the KRC2 Configuration Tool. I believe Fred described this in an email he
posted here a short time ago. Be careful with driving a device from the BCD
pins - if the device has pull-up resistors to +12 volts it could damage the
KRC2's microcontroller. These signals have series 390 ohm resistors to provide
the only protection to the MCU pins. They may not be adequate to prevent high
voltage from damaging the chip.

The BCD pins act as inputs only when the KRC2 jumpers are configured for BCD
in. Otherwise the pins are outputs, reflecting the currently selected band. As
noted above, the coding is described in the KRC2 manual. It is NOT identical to
a the K3 coding, with the difference being the 60m and 6m band codes. (60m =
0x0A, 6m = 0x0B, with 0x00 undefined).

Now, for the important question, if I understand correctly, the answer is yes.
The KRC2 should be able to drive both devices, taking its band input from the
radio using the Auxbus, or serial lines. In fact this configuration is used by
many folks.

Jack Brindle, W6FB

Sent from my iPad