Much appreciated.

This is what I found on these amps –

Yes, I bought the dang Italian Amp because that is the ONLY one I could
actually get BUT if anyone has the TEnTec (418 I think, 100 amp, DC powered ,
portable , new model )and wants to sell it (working as new, no glitches ,
decent price ).. let me know.

TX - Tokyo HiPower HL45B – anything over 5 amps can blow the caps in this unit
so some have put attenuators between the KX3 and amp

HFPacker – won’t be available in time

Hardrock50 – also not available immediately so I can test

Ten- Tec – found new 100W model, looks perfect – once again – VAPORWARE – just
like the KPA100 – much hype, much talk about availability , much “we’re just
trying to get it perfect” – Nothing available and no real idea when it will be

KPA100 – I think I’ve seen a unicorn but I’ve never seen a KPA100 that I can
buy. Last December it was “ just a few more tweaks, parts in house, ready soon,
blah, blah , blah “. OK,  I want it perfect too but nobody can vouch for it ,
try it or buy it based on a promise. This is exactly what I want – in theory.

In “theory” by the time I get back from my trip I’ll have bagged a lion , a
zebra , several large plains game species , a huge WoBo and a gorgeous , young
South African gold mining heiress who wants me to handle all the profits from
her multi-billion buck empire. But – should I start ordering the new trophy
room yet and send out the wedding invitations (wife may object, should I ask
her ? )? Maybe not.

Bill