I agree with Barry, in the "yes - sort of" category.  We submitted our entry
last year in the 2B category and placed second in our class.  We had a Hex beam
and an EFHW last year.  This year we had two wires and did better than last
year (even with more sleep) - probably because of practice and more experience
from all the Sprints we did  in between.  Barry is right - get your feet wet
and have fun.  The KX3 is a great rig and we also worked almost everybody we
could hear (except those who just would not listen).  Having the i/Q display on
the panadapter helped a lot in S&P mode (search and pounce).

Ariel NY4G

Sent from my iPad