I ran a lot of QRP mobile some years ago.  I used a Newtronics "Hustler" at the
time.  Since then I used what's called a "Bug catcher".  It is simply a center
loaded whip.  Lower section was 3' then a section of Inductor about 3" in
diameter on a piece of PVC pipe with a "flyiong lead and an alligator clip to
select the coil tap.  Upper section of whip about 5' long.  From the base
of the whip to ground I used a liottle box that switched in capacitors
from the base of antenna to ground to make the impedance closer to
25-50 ohms depending on the band.  That rig worked the BEST!  It
looked rather gawky, but it did work!  I have not had a lot of luck
with other antennas for QRP operation.  Too inefficient.
I changed over from the "Hustler" whip to the "bug catcher"
configuration when I went QRO mobile and found out the
damned loading coil was getting warm wasting a lot of power!

The "Bug catcher" configuration worked fine with an old Ten-Tec
Argonaut transceiver tha ran about 3-4 watts out on SSB or CW.

I hear the "screwdriver" antenna work OK, but I would have to
be convinced of that before I spent money on one!  I KNOW the
"Bug catcher" type antennas  work great.

K1 should make a neat mobile rig for CW 40-15 meters.

73,

Sandy W5TVW