And some who append silly quotations to the end of their message . Who
really reads those canned quotes and who really cares what device was used
to send the message? Or the really interesting fact that you fat fingered
your smartphone or whatever and maybe made some typos ???
But please, please save me from the  unending 'Sorry for the Bandwidth'...

F5VJC