Mike,

Please see my embedded responses below:

Just downloaded CW skimmer and am using it with the LP Pan, E MU 0202 and of
coarse the K3. I am in the process of setting things up and has some
questions. As well just wanted to share the setup options I chose just to
make sure they are ok.
Under the settings tab....and then to the radio tab
1. I have set hardware to softRock-IF (as per LP Pan site) is this correct?
   YES
2. Sampling rate I am going to use is 96 and I did set the same on the E MU
0202
   OK
3. Pitch is set to 600 as is the K3
   OK
4. The Audio IF I am not sure what to set that too as I am not running any
SDR software. The only answer I could find for the setting of the was to set
the Audio IF at -6000 and take away the global offset from your SDR
software. I am not using SDR software so is it left at -6000?
   YOU WILL NEED TO ADJUST THE AUDIO IF SO THAT THE CW SIGNAL LINES UP WITH
THE SKIMMER FREQUENCY INDICATOR, I.E. THE GREEN POINTER.  MINE IS -5140.
The Audio tab is set as follows.........
1. Sound-card driver is set to MME
   OK
2. Signal and Audio devices are set to my E MU 0202 cards
   OK
3. Channels was left at Left/Right= I/Q
   I HAD TO CHANGE TO Q/I.
4. Shift Right channel data was left at 0 samples
   OK
The Rig tab is set as follows..........
   I HAVE NOT USED VSP MANAGER...RATHER LP-BRIDGE, BUT SEE BELOW FOR MY
SETTINGS IN THE SKIMMER CAT OMNI-RIG PANEL
1. Rig K3
2. Com port to be set when I use VSP manager to set up a virtual port pair.
3. Baud 38400
   OK
4. Data 8 bits
   OK
5. Parity none
   OK
6. Stop 2
   THE K3 USES 1 STOP BIT
7. RTS set to High....not sure about this?
   LOW
8. DTR set to high as well and not sure about this?
   LOW
9. Poll set to default 500
   100
10. Time out set to default 4000.
   100
Not to concerned about other tabs at this moment in time. Just wanted to see
if I am on the right track with those who have this program up and running
with their K3
Thanks for your time
Mike
VE3WDM