It always amazes me, how these high flying film people can get it so wrong.
Whenever Ham radio is featured. It's either too corny for words or,  as
noted previously totally inappropriate equipment, eg receivers being used
as transmitters and tuning the RX with the PA tune etc etc, not to mention
absurd operating practices and language. Surely in this high tech film
industry there are switched on people who could advise and provide a more
realistic portrail of Amateur radio.
Ho Hum,  then I guess it's only important to us wierdo Radio Hams !!

73 F5VJC