Ed wrote:

>I need a visual program to align my K1 (s/n 31) ...

Hi Ed,

Be careful about using Spectrogram for the K1 alignment except (maybe) for
determining the proper BFO frequency setting (and even there it's not at all
necessary).

If you optimize the K1 filter board adjustments in receive mode and make no
further adjustments to the same components as called for later in the manual
to peak transmitter output, then you'll almost certainly have little or no
output on transmit for several bands.  The receive mode adjustments just get
things in the ballpark before making the final adjustments based on
transmitter output.  The K1 transmitter adjustments are far far more
critical than than the adjustments made to the same filters for receive
mode.

73,
Mike / KK5F
K1 # 175