From: Nick Garner-2 [via Elecraft] <ml-node+s365791n7579793...@n2.nabble.com>
To: KD6QZX <kd6...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 3:31 PM
Subject: [OT] Pignology Pacificon Online Sale

Hello Everyone,
Pignology products will be 10% off at Pacificon and I'll be extending this
discount to the online store from today through Sunday for anyone who can't
make it to the show.  This discount includes Piglet, PigKnob, and
PigRemote.  Anything purchased online will ship next week based on
availability.

The store is located at http://shop.pignology.net.

If you're going to be at Pacificon, stop by and say Hello!

See you there!

73,
Nick
N3WG