I am not the original builder/owner of this radio but purchased this and
have not used it as I am busy playing pedestrian mobile with my backpack rig
and having more enjoyment outside.

This is an Elecraft K2/100 watt version fully loaded.

It also comes with the KAT100 autotuner. This has the 160 meter add on, SSB
add on, DSP, real time clock and much more.

KSB2 SSB adaptor 2.04 firmware Split RIT/XIT mod

Temperature compensated PLL Upgrade KAF2 KDSP2 KNB2 (Noise Blanker)

All kinds of mods and documentation to go with it and I am sure I missed
listing some of them

Also RS232 cables for tuner/PC etc

Hand microphone as well

Has Anderson power pole connector mod on radio, and I made a cable to power
tuner from radio instead of another source

Serial number 01967

HS-01E Headset Adaptor and a pile of documentation

Shipping approx $75.00 with insurance

Had rig operating on all bands and tuner works well and quick, just no time
to use it

Radio will come in aluminum briefcase, all acc. are also in case.

All kinds of documentation

Please email for price

Pictures available upon request:

Thanks