AI4VZ

From: VA2SS
I monitored myself in my good old K2. If I use only the KX3, everything
works as it should. But immediately when and I turn on the PA in the KX3
menu and I try to transmit, I cannot hear anything in my K2, no matter the
power I choose MORE THAN 10W ,  the KX3 cannot be heard in my K2. Below 11W
I can hear my selft in my K2,

BUT by just hitting the PPT I still have a steady power output of the power
I asked for.... whithout speaking in the mic.... really strange.