yes FC means Frequency Center
the astric * before the number indicates the APF shift is in the center
the .68 sez your center (your cw pitch) set to 680hz

so if you saw .670 or .690
there would be no * and your APF center
would now be 10 hz up .690 or down .670

some have found the ringing they experienced with APF
was fixed by shifting the APF center off by maybe 10-20hz
and using the RIT moved their receive the same amount