Hi Jim,
I'm running NaP3 v2.8.8 on Win7 Pro 64bit with my K3, so this may not be
applicable, but it could be worth a try.

In the NaP3 help file under the Menu/DSP contents
where it tells you how to do the calibrate that you have previously done. It also tells you how after you have done your calibration you can then set the WBIR to *Manual*. Try that, I believe it will force NaP3 to maintain the preset *Manual* levels even after the changes during transmit.

hope it works for you

--
GB & 73
K5OAI