Is it me, but what is the attraction to the  Digimodes?

I can and do understand the achievement to get a new mode working, which is
the only satisfaction that I can find.

Why?

Having succeeded in getting any Digimode working the only  traffic I see
 are canned messages and brag dialogues of no great interest.
All rather boring and impersonal.
What PC, how much memory, what operating system ad nausea.

Yes I operate CW and the rubber stamp and the DX QSO are very familiar to
me but at least it's a skill to send and receive CW.

I am not knocking the Digimodes I hope but would like to know,  are there
any real keyboard to keyboard interesting QSO/s to be found,  and if so
where?

73, F5VJC