From: Mark Tellez [via Elecraft]
[mailto:ml-node+s365791n7586250...@n2.nabble.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2014 7:39 PM
To: kd7gc
Subject: Suggestions on Antenna Analyzers

Hello,

I am considering purchasing an antenna analyzer to help me refine some of
my homebrew antenna "experiments" and also to tune my Buddipole.

What is most important to me is accuracy, ease of use and of course giving
me all the info I will need to adjust my antenna.  Since I have never used
an analyzer I am not sure what I going to need so I would appreciate advice
from those of you who have one.

At this stage I am considering the following:   AA-54, AA-230Pro, iPortable
60, Comet CAA-500, and AIM 4170(not very portable).   Any others I should
look at?

Thanks,

Mark
Post: mailto:[hidden email]

Message delivered to [hidden email]

  _____

below:

http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/Suggestions-on-Antenna-Analyzers-tp7586
250.html

To unsubscribe from Elecraft, click here
<http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubsc
ribe_by_code&node=365791&code=a2Q3Z2NAcS5jb218MzY1NzkxfDE3MzQ0NDk4ODY=> .

<http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_v
iewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.Basi
cNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template
.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_
emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml> NAML