This new P3 Beta Noise Blanker feature works very well for me here.

I am plagued by electric fence clicks and while the K3 NB does a great job
of eliminating the audible clicks I could always see them on the P3,
displayed as horizontal lines in the Waterfall and base line jumping in
sync with the clicks.

Now with the P3 NB engaged this annoyance is eliminated. Great job!

Many thanks Alan and Elecraft.

73 F5VJC