Yes agreed, there are QRQ Ops out there but a tiny minority reading in
excess of 50 WPM head copy, but keyboard sending of course.

Yes In CW contesting I agree the average is probably 30 WPM but above this
speed get ready for the inevitable Agn, Agn, my No. etc. Wasted time and
effort.

As for cut numbers... forget it. Except of course, the  5NN sync pulse and
zeroes, again wasted time and unnecessary repeats. Cut numbers are silly.

If you're making  Q/s in excess of 50WPM in a contest what CW reader are
you using?..And of course these must be noise crushing Mega signals S9+++
no QRM,  so your CW reader can cope.

Try this during the last day/hours of the contest when the peanut whistle
signals are S+P  and you're desparate for those last points.

Yes the K3 just works,no problem, never any QSD at any speed.

Please let's not turn CW into 'Just another Digital mode' or you may as
well just go use RTTY or PSK 31 or whatever...

73, F5VJC