my apple II, which I still have..
loaded the os from a cassette tape ( still have that also)

the floppy drives came later.

I sold for a company called Mountain Computer...
that had a 5M 1200$ hard drive add on for the apple II and the IBM PC
 (it had no hard drive till the XT).... still might have that ,,,,

O yes... one of our illustrious founders was the chief engineer at Mountain Computer about then.

bill ny9h/3