I'm not sure if it is just something on my end or what, but when I try to click on any link with in the http://www.elecraft.com/K3/K3FAQ.htm page I get thrown into a page that shown nothing about what I clicked on, such as the noise reduction link which points to: http://www.elecraft.com/#NR

I would think the link might should be something like:
http://www.elecraft.com/K3/K3FAQ/#NR
but that fails also...?

the only way to view the info about any of the FAQ's on that page is to scroll down on the http://www.elecraft.com/K3/K3FAQ.htm page which is working. Also the 2 images on that page fail to load.

I tried this on FireFox, IE11, Google Chrome.

I looked at the source code for the page but it's over my head with all the <td class="gsc-orderby-container"> and such mumbo jumbo :-(

wild guess ... it may have something to do with the:
<base href="/"> I see near the top.

good luck mr webmaster, hi hi.
--
GB & 73