That's correct. You can copy decoded text using KX3 Utility or on the PX3 screen, but not both at the same time.

Alan N1AL

On 12/20/2014 03:12 PM, David Fleming via Elecraft wrote:
I suspect that the PX3 and KX3 Utility are both using the "TB;" command to poll
the KX3 for incoming text. Since the KX3 clears the buffer after responding to a TB;
command, this would cause bad copy on both the PX3 and KX3 Utility. Text displayed in the
Utility would be missing on the PX3 and the text displayed on the PX3 would be missing in
the Utility. This is just a guess. I may be dead wrong.
David, W4SMT