I'm currently working on a RPi project to implement a 2 meter packet station
and BBS for the local club. Coastal Chipworks markets a nifty TNC kit that
plugs into the RPi. Software is all public domain and there is a comprehensive
AX.25 library. Unrelated to Elecraft except that it's sitting in the shelf
above my K3.

73,
Brian, K0DTJ