Is there a quick fix eg a button press that will unlock the freeze? Waiting 10s for it to unfreeze on its own would send me round the bend.

73
David
G3UNA

No, I do not have the SVGA board and I see exactly what has been
described.  Last night I saw it on voice several times for extended
periods including one that was well in excess of 10 seconds.  I
attributed it to RFI as I was running the amp, but I have run the amp
before with P3 FW 1.09 and had not seen the extended freeze.  Most times
the freeze would last less than a second or two.

73, Nate, N0NB