Hi Nakamura

I think you're right about this but also I think that the lo/hi-cut settings affect the audio and not the "IF" bandwidth.

I know that in the Perseus software you can influence both AM sidebands independently and in fact listen to only one sideband plus carrier in both AM and AM-sync and probably you would like to have that option as well in the KX3... The only way I can get this option is by using the KX3's I/Q output, a PC and HDSDR-software. HDSDR toggles in AM-sync between LSB, USB and DSB with a simple click on the AM-Sync button.

73 and Happy New Year,
Peter - PA0PJE