Hi Folks,

I am adding the xv 432 to my K2 station. I have previously setup and run
the other three- XV 50, 144, and 222, without any problems.

Upon adding the XV 432 to  ADR 4 and TRN 4, Both the XV 222 and 432 light
up when I go to TRN 3 for the 222 txvr. When I go to TRN 4, both go out and
432 still does not work.

I have checked all the Switches inside the XV's so that are set properly, i
.e. 1 on for xv 50, 2 on for xv 144, 3 on for xv 222 and 4 on for xv 432.

If I operate the xv 432 or 222 by itself they seem to work fine.

Any help would be Appreciated!!

73, Kevin NZ1I
K2 # 7362 all bells and whistles