Hi Brian,

The slower refresh rate at narrower spans is normal.  The reason is that at
these narrower spans (below 24 KHz) we effectively down sample the I/Q
stream.  Down sampling requires the PX3 to acquire many more samples for
each screen which directly affects the refresh rate.

The sampling rate is tied to the SPAN, and the SPAN setting is stored per
MODE.  Verify that as you change digital modes, the span stays the same.
My guess is that the span set for USB is different than LSB and this becomes
the issue as FSK uses USB and PSK uses LSB.

Kind regards,

Paul