Guys,  this is way OTT all I was looking for was a way to feed the RX audio
from my transceivers to a common amplified stereo speaker setup.
There is ample audio shaping (EQ) in all modern transceivers so I don't
want or need any external audio massaging.

I like genuine quality cables and connectors but have no interest in ESSB
or pseudo HI-FI SSB so fancy mixers are not on the agenda.

Thanks for your help and comments.

73 F5VJC

73,  Deni - F5VJC